Order Your


(Trip Ticket)



SAR 950 1200 SAR


SAR 3200 4000 SAR


؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟ SAR

This document, known as the CPD or Trip Ticket, plays a vital international role in facilitating the temporary entry of motor vehicles. It is sanctioned by the Alliance Internationale de Tourism and the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile in adherence to the UN customs conventions regarding the temporary importation of motor vehicles established in 1954 and 1956.

The CPD, or Trip Ticket, serves as a mechanism that allows vehicles registered in Saudi Arabia to gain temporary admission to foreign countries without the obligation to pay customs duties. However, this privilege is contingent on the subsequent re-exportation of the vehicle from the host country upon the expiration of the temporary period. It’s important to note that this requirement doesn’t apply when entering countries within the Gulf Cooperation Council.

The Saudi Automobile and Touring Association (Macidp), a dedicated member of the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) since 1982, holds the authority to issue the internationally recognized and accepted AIT/FIA customs documents (CPD).

To obtain the carnet de passage (Trip Ticket)


What vehicles are issued a carnet de passage?

  • Individuals with vehicles registered under their personal name.
  • Companies with vehicles registered under their company name.
  • Heavy vehicles, including buses and trucks.

The conditions for issuing the carnet de passage in the Saudi Arabia?

  • Vehicles must hold a valid registration card, which is valid for a minimum of one year.
  • Applicants must possess a valid Saudi National ID or Iqama.
  • Applicants must hold a National Valid Driving License with a minimum validity of one year.

The required documents for issuing the carnet de passage (Trip Ticket)

  • Copy of the passport (information page).
  • Copy of the Saudi Driving License.
  • Copy of the vehicle registration.
  • Copy of the National ID or Iqama.